Saturday, March 05, 2011

:: Back ::

Quite a long time never update this dead blog already. I guess it's time for me to write some craps here.

Phew..2 more days left for my trimester break, it's time for me to get back to classes and start my busy life all over again. I wonder when the result will be released, next week perhaps. No high hope for it as i did quite bad during the exam, definitely will fail for at least 1 subject. Just accept it as i did not put much effort on the subject, aiks.

Well, well, well..Guess what?? BigBang is BACK !!! They have just released their 4th mini album and it's COOL. For intro they got THANK YOU AND YOU, other songs include HANDS UP, TONIGHT, SOMEBODY TO LOVE, WHAT IS RIGHT, and CAFE. The one i like the most is TONIGHT. Tonight, such a beautiful night~ arwooo~

At last, please enjoy =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Lιğнτοfиιĝнτsκỳ -. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh