Friday, October 22, 2010

:: Result ::

Two words to describe: still okay.

Phew..this time really really stress when viewing my result, in SK's McD some more. There're about 7 people looking at it when i trying to view that achievement page as i'm the last one who reveal my result. Damn stress a ~~ alvoenrkgaklaswinfawafowefkowf

Thought i'll be failing 2 subjects last semester, but ended up passing all. Instead of seeing C- and D+ or whatever, my cgpa also increased by 0.1. Although it's just a little bit, it still satisfied me. At least i passed all this time. Thank god !!

Hence, it's time for me to study for this semester, study harder i mean. I really panic when getting the result as i did not put too much effort during last semester. So in order to increase my confident during exam, more time must be spent on studies. Cut down the time on DotA, too.

Weee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Lιğнτοfиιĝнτsκỳ -. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh