Friday, September 10, 2010

:: Emo-free ::

Haha....bye bye emo, hello happy ~

Honestly i like this sunshine theme compared to the previous one. Quite pity the old one ditched by me, my bad ~ muahaha ~~ Well, two news for this time, one good one bad.

I would like to tell the bad news first. The bad news is that the final is coming soon, in approximately 10 more days. Wow!! i guess i need to hurry up to finish all the notes in the shortest time, which i know it's impossible. 我真是接受唔到咯 ~ Now it's time for the good news !! Good news is that i'm still in holiday mood. YESH !! HOLIDAY MODE ON ~~ lazy to touch my notes seriously. I really have no idea how to finish that stack of notes lying beside my laptop. As long as there's laptop, there's no time for my notes. Muahaha ~ 问你死没? Quite stress there few days so in order to distress, we need some entertainments like DotA and HON. HAHAHA ~

Woot..Looks like it's time for me to sleep. Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Ciaossu ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Lιğнτοfиιĝнτsκỳ -. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh