Thursday, February 11, 2010

:: Restless ::

Phew...
it's Thursday finally
the digital clock at the btm right corner of my laptop showing 2.45am
and i'm still awake instead of rolling on the bed
this is so GREAT ~

Come to think of what i've done this week
it's a busy week i would say...

Monday : Stayed back for E-Fun meeting at night after class. We continued doing our games until 12 something if i'm not mistaken. Reached home at 1am and threw myself onto the bed half an hour later. Well, its quite a fun day working hard with all of them, talking and jokes around while doing our stuffs.

Tuesday : Woke up early morning for class. Hmm...damn tired due to insufficient rest. Stayed back again for celebrating NingJui's birthday at Wing's Cafe in Bandar Puteri. Spent few hours shouting and laughing in the cafe and eventually reached home at 1am i supposed. Continued rushing the lab reports as i wanted to finish them in the least time. Jumped onto bed at 2am.

Wednesday : Again, woke up at 7am for Korean class. I still managed to concentrate during the first few classes. After that, i can't afford the weight of my eye lids anymore and decided to rest. Went to library with friends to have a rest instead of attending the class...Shhh~~ Skipped another tutorial class, came back home at 7pm still. Sleep ~~~~ xD

Conclusion, i spent RM40 in two days JUST on food. I was shocked when i saw there's only one 10 ringgit note inside my wallet. I thought i left my money somewhere else but after i count, it's confirmed that i've actually used that much money. Left RM5 for tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Lιğнτοfиιĝнτsκỳ -. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh