Monday, August 24, 2009

:: Emo ::

Emo...Emo...Emo
what an emo day for me
everyone was wondering why i am so quiet today
as they were chit-chatting and talking craps
normally i will be giving my opinion as well as adding more craps into the conversations
but today seems to be a "speechless" day for me
it's all because of the TIREDNESS

I am so damn tired after came back from Pahang
and the journey which spent about 3 hours yesterday
made me extremely exhausted
i reached my house at 10pm after had my dinner with friends
and started to unpack all my stuffs
when i began to study my EEM notes
Sean invited me for a DotA match
i cant resist it and the match ended at about 11pm
i was really really tired when i holding my notes that time
my brain cant absorb any information given in the notes and i decided to bed
by the time its already 0030

Oh ya one more thing
i will be uploading some photos about our trip to Kuantan in the next post
not until i am free
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Lιğнτοfиιĝнτsκỳ -. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh